Friday, September 28, 2007

...

Just finished watching the first episode of the third season of Prison Break. The set-up for the third season is quite simple: Michael must help some guy escape the SONA prison in Panama within a week or 'the company' will kill Sarah and LJ. I hate that I'm totally addicted to the show. So addicted that I finished watching the episode this morning before work - granted I had time to kill seeing as I woke up at 5:30! I still have been unable to stay up past 10 - I went to bed at 9:40 last night, this after spending a half an hour reading the same sentence 25 times through half open eyes.

I've been grocery shopping three times this week before 6:30 in the morning. The last time I went, I just wanted to scoot in and out for some soya milk. I didn't bother putting that much effort into my wardrobe - pulled the closest items to me on and with a quick look in the mirror I saw that yesterday's makeup had smudged black rings under my eyes but why bother cleaning up, right? It was 6:15 in the morning. Who was I going to see? Of course the one morning that I look awful I see one of my students stocking the dairy ailse! I said a quick good morning, pulled my head down and beelined it for the soya milk.

My early morning trips to the grocery store are no longer safe!

1 comment:

Rich said...

if it helps any, i think you look awful every morning.

(wow, am I in trouble for that one)

haha