Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I miss the conversations we left hanging in the air...

Off to Shinjuku Gyoen...(picture me doing my happy dance)

Was it really Tuesday that I wrote that? And what is it Thursday today? Feels like weeks have passed.

I know the blog has been shit for the past few weeks - to put it somewhat bluntly. I have been writing quite a bit just nothing that I feel comfortable posting just yet, if ever.

Shinjuku Gyoen was beautiful - the wide open space made me long for Canada in a way that I haven't in quite awhile. I forget sometimes how little open space there is in this city; how little sky to see. It turns out that I will not have to wait until December to see the big beautiful sky of Canada as tomorrow I jump on a plane bound for Ottawa.

I shall update from Cornwall, folks.

J

5 comments:

Paris Trout said...

Shinjuku I know, but gyoen?

j.

Rich said...

travel safely...

Sweet Rilo Kiley, I love that line!

Paris Trout said...

call me when you get here. love you.
j.

Kathy said...

Is everything ok?
kath

Karen said...

How's Canada, peaches? If you have time, please let us know :)