Sunday, November 18, 2007

Joy in the Ordinary

Wow, look at me, I'm on a roll. I've really enjoyed the past two days. Just me and my camera - we're slowly gettting to know each other. Spent the afternoon sipping coffee at my favorite Starbucks (surprise surprise) and doing a little bit of grading. Then, I headed off to explore my neighbourhood. It was really relaxing to spend time outdoors enjoying the weather and snapping a few pictures.

The first three pictures were taken steps away from the Starbucks...













































These last two were taken on my route to work. Because I approached it from a different direction, I didn't even realize that field with the blueberries was actually the same one I see everyday on my way to work. Just goes to show that if you approach something in an entirely different way, you'll see it in a completely new light.





















Vegetables are beautiful!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your photos are really beautiful Jo. You used the light so nicely. That's what I love most. xojen

Rich said...

there is certainly something irresistible about lettuce...i mean, look at those curves