Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Not so subtle messages

It has now been just about two weeks since I arrived back in Canada. I'm still having dreams about packing. A few nights ago I dreamed about having to pack up three of my parents wooden kitchen chairs that had somehow mysteriously made it to Tokyo. I was completely stressing about how to get them safely back to Canada with me. The following night, I dreamed about having to leave my cat Milo (who lives with my parents in Cornwall) behind in Tokyo. I was completely heartbroken. Last night I dreamed that some of my things were being sucked down into a whirlpool and I was trying desperately to pull them out without drowning myself in the the process.

Despite the stress dreams, I'm doing ok. I'll fill you in on the details soon...

J

4 comments:

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy said...

DYING to know the details. Not so subtle background change. Any hidden meaning in it?

Rich said...

these dreams make me think that you have an attachment to those things that are in fact weighing you down - hopefully that won't include me!

Anonymous said...

Come on!!!!!! Add something new! love your sister.