Saturday, June 28, 2008

A Life Extra Ordinary

Hi there folks, I guess I should tell is that I have a job! Insert dance of joy here. I start teaching July 7th.

I had a whole slew of other things that I was going to tell you, accompanied by pictures but I just deleted all six of them so needless to say I'm now a more frustrated Joanne. I'm just going to spread the frustration by telling you that you are now going to have to wait a little longer to hear all the exciting details of my life. I've been sitting at the computer since talking to my wonderful girl Karen this morning via Skype. It was a wonderful start to my day, Peaches!

I'm heading out to Starbucks, I wish to say for a soy latte but alas I've cut coffee out of my life for the time being (it's been 5 days) - so I will be indulging in a China Green Tips Tea while I plan a lesson for the next training session I have on July 3rd. The end of the month has completely crept up on me, I'm not sure how since all I seem to do sometimes is wait for time to pass. After my little planning session I'm heading to the gym for a yoga class, then to my favorite place for some live music. (More on this later.)

Pictures to come, promise.

J

1 comment:

Karen said...

It was great way to end the day for me! I hope you can come to Florida- it'd be so great!